Thursday, December 8, 2011

Attention friends.

So I've been asked several times how this whole "31/31" idea is going to pan out.  I've been thinking about it and talking to people to get their ideas on how to best execute the buying process for the paintings.  Is it best to wait until they are all completed and do one giant sell off/show perhaps?  Or does it make more sense to "sell-hold" the paintings (i.e. people can contact me and reserve the exact pieces they like on a personal basis)?  Does anyone have any other ideas?  I'm open.  I've been contacted by folks already wanting to purchase- should I just go for it and mark them as SOLD?  Remember, every painting is the same price- $31.  So it's not like I'm selling to the highest bidders... Hmm, I'm stumped.

Help!! Suggestions?
B

1 comment:

  1. Hi, BP posted a link to your blog. I really like the idea and would love to buy one!

    So far I really like the one in "Sometimes less in more" and "Getting done".

    Dave B

    ReplyDelete