Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby it's cold outside.

Holy moly, this morning I am so darn cold.  My little fingers are numb.  I've been standing in front of the heater trying get toasty before I'm off into the madness that is holiday shopping land.  No, I'm not Christmas shopping, I've ran out of canvas again.  I'm dreading battling the traffic over to my local art supply store, but I don't have a choice.  I will then begin day 13's project.  I can't believe it's already almost half over!  My sun room is filling up rapidly, and to be honest, I'm running out of space- there are paintings everywhere.  Kinda cool though, I like walking into the room and seeing so many lying about waiting for homes.  Ok, enough chatting, let's get down to business...

Into the chaos!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment