Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after.


Ok, so on to Christmas number two-  headed to Napa for the day to celebrate with the other half of our family... It's been a very lovely, mellow holiday thus far which has been nice.  My first holiday season not having to work in retail, thank goodness we only had to spend two thirds of the day in the hospital.  My brother is home and doing better, we are all happy to have him.

This painting, I must admit, is not my own.  My friend Jade stayed with me this past weekend to keep me company while dealing with all of my brother's ins and outs, which was so nice of her.  I had 4 paintings to complete in a half day, so I was kinda worried. At one point she was watching me paint and I decided to let her take the reigns and create one of her own.  I don't know if this one will be part of the 31/31 or for sale (its up to her), but it was fun to have company and another quietly creative friend to stand around with, laugh and contemplate.  Just to set the record straight, I will be painting one extra painting myself for the show to make up for extra help Jade gave me... I know she had fun doing it though!  

Hope you all enjoy,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment