Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End.


Hello friends, or shall I say goodbye?  Today marks the final day of my project 31 painting series.  I feel so lucky to have had this opportunity, it's opened so many other possibilities for me and I can't wait for the sell-off event... I look forward to seeing all of your smiling face there!  I'll post another entry with all of the info for the party following this one. 

I just want to say thank you to everyone in my life for encouraging me to get crazy creative and have fun with all of this at the same time.  I hope you all enjoyed seeing the pieces come to life.  Oh, and no worries, I won't stop painting, in fact I plan on continuing the process by experimenting with different mediums outside of my usual acrylic realm.  I can't wait to try some new ideas out!

Today's piece is pretty self explanatory... Thank you all, everyone, for being so lovely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment