Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thirty One.

Here's the link for the "Thirty One" party I'm hosting on January 5th at Spoontonic Lounge in Walnut Creek- http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/161728110598327/ 

Please feel free to invite friends as this is a public event (21+).  There will be drinks, lots of laughter, and a ton of my paintings for sale, all only $31 a piece.  1/3 of the proceeds will be donated to the Concord Family Stress center as my charitable contribution for the holiday season. 

Unfortunately, I have no way of selling the paintings by taking bids online, so the sell-off will be a first come first serve process.  If you are interested in a specific piece but cannot make the party, please contact me by email or on facebook and I'd be happy to arrange another option.

Again, I look forward to seeing you all there, Happy New Year!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment